TS EN ISO 27001 The main theme of Information Security Management System; Binsat holding our services; human, infrastructure, software, hardware, customer information, Organization information from third parties that are provided to demonstrate the information and financial resources within the management of information security, risk management to ensure information security information security management process is to regulate and measure performance related to its dealings with third parties.
In this direction, the purpose of our Information Security Management System policy;
- Binsat Holding Information Technologies Inc., against all kinds of threats that may occur knowingly or unknowingly from inside or outside to protect information assets, to ensure accessibility to information through business processes, to meet legal requirements.,
Ensuring the continuity of the three main elements of the Information Security Management System in all activities carried out.
Privacy: Preventing unauthorized access to important information
Integration: Demonstrate that the accuracy and integrity of information is ensured
Accessibility: Demonstration of accessibility of information by authorized persons when necessary
- Concerned with the security of not only the data stored in electronic media, but also all data contained in written, printed, oral and similar media.
- Ensuring awareness by providing Information Security Management trainings to all personnel.
- To report all actual or suspicious vulnerabilities in Information Security to the ISMS Team and to ensure that they are investigated by the ISMS Coordinator.
- Prepare, maintain and test business continuity plans.
- To determine the existing risks by making periodic evaluations on Information Security. As a result of the evaluations, to review and follow the action plans.
- To prevent all kinds of disputes and conflicts of interest that may arise from contracts.
- To meet business requirements for information accessibility and information systems.